Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Books I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On!




~Shadowland by Alyson Noel
~Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
~Darklight by Lesley Livingston
~Gone by Lisa Mcmann
~My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent

To be fair, these are only a few of the many books that I'm dying to read. But if I were to list all the books that I want to get my hands on, than I'm pretty sure it would be a neverending list. I'd forever be thinking of more books and than be finding more
Anyway, I just wanted to share these with you.
I also want to say that I think all of these covers are beautiful... and not helping with my need for reading them!

2 comments:

  1. I am equally just as eager to read these books. You picked some great ones. :)

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to read Darklight and Shadowland too! Waiting can be so hard!!

    Jen
    http://extremereaderbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete