This post is mostly dedicated to how much I sucked at reading this much, which is quite a bit.
I don't think I've not read this much much since before I started reading avidly. Even then...
So, in September, I read a whopping total of 6 books. That's right, peeps, I read an amazing amount of 6 books.
So, needless to say that I'm really disappointed in myself for reading so little this month. I mean, I've been busy, but that's not really an excuse. So, in October I'd like to get back to my monthly goal of 18 books a month (like I've reached that goal this year). I just need to get myself back into the habit of reading as much as I did prior to school starting.
Here are the books I've read:
(Despite reading so little they were all really good books)
- Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
- This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
- Fathomless by Jackson Pearce
- The Stone Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- Speechless by Hannah Harrington (review coming this week)
- Perception by Kim Harrington (review coming this week)
So, yeah, wish me luck this next month. Hopefully I don't suck it up as badly this time.