Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Kick Ass Heroines

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. For more information or to participate, visit here. 

This week's topic (if you couldn't read the title) is Kick-ass heroines. Now, a couple of months ago, I actually did this post. But, I thought, I could reiterate it.


  1. Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth
  2. Yelena from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder-I love her and love this series!
  3. Rose from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead-I forgot to include her in my list last time and had to add her this go around!
  4. Katsa from Garceling by Kristin Cashore-Honestly, I think she's the ultimate Kick-ass heroine. That, more or less, is her grace, after all. 
  5. Riley from The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver- Riley goes through so much in this series! And through it all, she's always strong. 
  6. Fire from Fire by Kristin Cashore-I couldn't have Katsa on this list without Fire. 
  7. Ellie from Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton- She is by far my favorite heroine out there!
  8. Jacinda from Firelight by Sophie Jordan- Who doesn't love dragons?
  9. Chloe from The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong- This girl knows how to kick some supernatural butt!
  10. Katy from Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout- She's on this list because of her sass alone!
Whose on your list?


Kapri

No comments:

Post a Comment