Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Older Books that Shouldn't be Forgotten

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. For more information or to participate, visit here.

This week's topic is older books that may be forgotten but shouldn't be. Some of these books may not by that 'old,' but they're books that I feel are or could be forgotten and I'd like to bring attention back to them.


  1. The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti-one of my favorite contemporaries. I haven't seen it around much but don't hesitate to reccomend. 
  2. Willow by Juila Hoban-One of my favorites, period. Absolutely loved it and unfortunately haven't seen a lot of it. 
  3. North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headly-A fantastic novel with a beautiful point. 
  4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson-Another personal favorite of mine. 
  5. She's so Money by Cherry Cheva-I haven's seen this one at all since I've read it. It's a hilarious read and the epitome of chick-lit
  6. Forgotten by Cat Patrick-I saw this one around quite a bit when it was released, but haven't since. It's a really unique novel and I really enjoyed it. 
  7. Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler-A great contemporary. 
  8. Life as We Know by by Susan Beth Pfeffer-This these books are truly wonderful post-apocalyptic series. 
  9. Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson- this one often gets overlooked by Johnson's other works, but this is my favorite. A really fun and unique adventure. 
  10. A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb-Such a gorgeous ghost story. Definitely shouldn't be forgotten.
What are some books that you feel are/could be forgotten but shouldn't be?

Kapri

No comments:

Post a Comment