Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, January 23, 2010

IN My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren



For Review:
So I only got one book this week:


O, Juliet by Robin Maxwell- Before Juliet Capelletti lie two futures: a traditionally loveless marriage to her father's business partner, or the fulfillment of her poetic dreams, inpired by the great Dante. Unlike her beloved friend Lucrezia, who looks forward to her arranged marriage into the Medici dynasty, Juliet has a wild, romantic imagination that takes flight in the privacy of her bedchamber and on her garden balcony.


Her life and destiny are forever changed when Juliet meets Romeo Monticecco, a soulful young man seeking peace between their warring families. A dreamer himself, Romeo is unstoppable, once he determines to capture the heart of the remarkable woman foretold in his stars.


 
 
 
That's what was in my mailbox this week
What's in yours?

8 comments:

  1. I soooo want to read O, Juliet! My mailbox is surprisingly empty this week due to the fact that I was robbed -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of O, Juliet before but it has a great synopsis and the cover beautiful.

    Enjoy your read

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks excellent - and how beautiful is the cover - look forward to reading your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I can't wait to see your review for it. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover of this book is absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had O, Juliet as a WOW pick recently and it sounds lovely. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good, hope you enjoy reading O, Juliet.

    ReplyDelete