Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Rewind

So here's all that I read in April:

1. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
2. Shadow of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne
3. Fullmoon by Rachel Hawthorne
4. Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne
5. The Book of Luke by Jenny O'Connell
6. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
7. Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly
8. Winter Longing by Tricia Mills
9. Sandpiper by Ellen Wittlinger
10. Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
11. Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
12. Captivate by Carrie Jones
13. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
14. Forget You by Jennifer Echols
15. Things I Know About Love by Kate Le Vann
16. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
17. Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
18. LA Candy by Lauren Conrad


All the bold ones are the ones that I reviewed in April. I only reviewed 2, which sucks butt. But, hopefully in May I will start reviewing a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment