Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, November 28, 2010

350 Page Book 2011 Challenge

If you haven't noticed lately, it's time to signing up for challenges for 2011! I'm trying to sign up for as many as I can (Am I taking on too much? Yes.), but still only doing the ones that intest me and that I want to do.

Anyway, I'm doing the 350 Page Book 2011 Challenge hosted by Ashley at What's Your Story. To see original post go here.  

The objective is to read as many books as possible that contain 350 pages.


The challenge will last from January 1st, 20110- December 31st, 2011.

The Guidelines:

· *This challenge does not have to only include YA, but it should be predominantly YA that means at least 75% of the books you read should be young adult fiction.

· * Each book MUST contain 350 pages or more.

· *Only physical copies and e-books will count toward the challenge. (Sorry, but audio books don’t have pages!)
Y YES, e-readers DO count! :)

· -You can add each book as you read them. You do NOT have to make a list.


This shouldn't be too much of a challenge for me, considering I prefer longer books to shorter. It will still be fun to see how many books I can read.

1 comment: