Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Is anyone hosting a read-a-thon?

I'm up to my ears in books I need to read right now, and I'm in dire need of a read-a-thon right about now. I was just wondering if anyone is or know someone who is hositng a read-a-thon anytime soon. Anyone? If you do please leave a link for me!

If no one you know is hosting a read-a-thon soon, I would totally be okay with hosting one myself. I was just wondering if anyone had anything already planned. And, does anyone else need one as bad as me!

So, please let me know if you know someone who is hosting a read-a-thon or if you would like me to host it myself!

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing earlier today after looking at my tbr pile. I'm not aware of any at the moment though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this one today at Who RU Blog http://www.whorublog.com/?p=667

    I'm definitely signing up. Hope you do too! It is for a great for holiday giving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw a button somewhere... Oh! I think Sparkling Reviews had the button up and said she signed up. It's in the beginning of December and I'm very busy at that time so I didn't sign up and didn't pay close attention. But it's soon so it may be a good one to do!

    Thanks for linking with us at Saturday Situation!

    ReplyDelete