Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: You Against Me


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Release Date: December 2, 2010

If someone hurts your sister and you're any kind of man, you seek revenge, right? If your brother's been accused of a terrible crime and you're the main witness, then you banish all doubt and defend him. Isn't that what families do? When Mikey's sister claims a boy assaulted her at a party, his world of work and girls begins to fall apart. When Ellie's brother is charged with the crime, but says he didn't do it, her world of revision, exams and fitting in at a new school begins to unravel. When Mikey and Ellie meet, two worlds collide. Brave and unflinching, this is a novel of extraordinary skillfulness and almost unbearable tension. It's a book about loyalty and the choices that come with it. But above all it's a book about love - for one's family and for another.

I just think this book looks amazing. It has a unique description, not like anything
 I've seen before.

What are you waiting on?

5 comments:

  1. Well, now, this one sound down right exciting! I think I'm gonna add it to my list right now! :0

    Thanks for the tip off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great pick, seen this a couple times on my rounds.

    MYWOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very interesting. I haven't read anything quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to this one too because I loved Jenny's debut novel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks great! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete