Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shrinking the TBR Pile #2

Shrinking the TBR Pile is a weekley meme that Ashley from What's Your Story? hosts. Ashley has created a fabulous way to read books from your TBR Pile. Just number all the books in your pile, then every week draw from a hat (or whatever you prefer) three numbers. The books that corrospond to those numbers is what you read this week.


Last week was kind of an epic fail. I chose Heist Society by Ally Carter and Dead Beautiful by Eden Maguire, but I ended up not reading either of them.

This week I chose: 2 and 25

Those are:
#2




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#25

1 comment:

  1. I just finished Arson last night. Got off to a rough start but I stuck with it and it got really good so definitly worth the read! I'll have my review up tomorrow. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete