Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Monday, November 1, 2010

Read in October






So as October comes to a close and the last leaves fall off the tree, I'd like to share all the books I've read in October.
All links go to my reviews.

Matched by Ally Condie
By the Time You Read This I'll be Dead by Julie Anne Peters
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Bright Young Things by Anna Godberson
The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Where the Truth Lies by Jessica Warman
Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
The Frenzy by Francessca Lia Block

Other Reviews:
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen

I'd say it has been a pretty good month as far as reading goes. I got 13 done, which is way better than August and September. I think I'm getting back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment