Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Charming Covers [11]

Charming Covers is a feature where I show some covers for upcoming books that have recently been revealed/ I've recently found.
I usually only do 1 cover per post, but there were just so many I had to do more.


The Last Echo
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
April 17, 2012
  
Yay! I love this series.
I actually don't like this cover as much as the others, but it's still really pretty.  Now I just have to wait until April.

Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Janurary 24, 2012

Do I really have to say anything about his one? Gorgaous cover!

The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2)
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
April 2012

The last book left with such a big cliffhanger, I need this now.
I'm not a huge fan of this cover. I like it, but for whatever reason the girl on it bothers me.

2 comments:

  1. The cover for Hallowed looks so nice! Love the color theme and the font used for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like the cover for The Last Echo, but I've been on a purple kick lately, so it makes sense. I don't really like the covers for Hallowed and The Calling though. I'm not a fan of the blue hue used on the Unearthly books and I have issues with faces on book covers. I'm still very, very excited for all three of these though!

    ReplyDelete