Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, September 30, 2011

Impromptu Read-a-thon

So, April at Good Books and Wine is hosting an impromptu read-a-thon this weekend. I decided since I don't have any plans this weekend, I can jump on and so this. I do need to catch up. Hopefully I'll read about six books or so, or maybe more, but I never reach my goals with these things, so I'm not setting my goals too high. 
I'll let you know at the end of the weekend, I'll do a post about everything I've read. 
To sign up of for more info, go here. 

Anyone else doing this?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I would but weekends are never good times for read a thons for me. That is when the wee ones are home from school.

    But good luck. I'll do a small one on Monday when I'm home all day ;)


    Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete