Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, September 23, 2011

Mini Challange Catch Up

So, I'm here to do some mini challenges. There's three that I need to do, but instead of bombarding y'all with a bunch of posts, I'm just going to do one to make it easier on me, and less annoying for you. 
Here we go.

One True Pairings:
Hosted by Jennie at My Cute Bookshelf.
Here's how it works:
  • You should create a blog post with your OTP (One True Pairing), meaning your favorite couple from young adult books. Explain why they’re your favorite YA couple. If you don't have a blog, you can share your answer in the comments section.
  • To make it fun, add pictures of who you think can portray the characters. 
Here's mine:
The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1)
Daniel and Grace from The Dark Divine

I am in love with this series, and in love with the characters. I think Grace and Daniel are perfect together. And after the last book, I need to read the next to see what happens next!

And I'm not going to put a picture of people because no one could play the Grace and Daniel in my head. 
But I will give you this:

For more information, go here. 

Scariest Word:
Hosted by The Nonrelcuctant Reader. 
Here's how it works

  • Grab a book you're currently reading (and hopefully loving)
  • Go to the 13th Chapter (if the book doesn't have 13 chapters, go to the closest to it)
  • Scan the chapter for the scariest word
  • Using Google/Yahoo images randomly pick on picture that comes up when you search the word
  • Write a blog post that has the book's cover, title, your word and your image
Here's mine:
Siren (Siren, #1)
Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Word:
Dead (page 170)
As you can imagine, there were some pretty disturbing images when you google dead. But here's one that won't scar you for life:

For more information, go here. 

Who Should Be a Couple:
Hosted by Cindy at Princess Bookie
Barney and Robin from How I Met Your Mother. They were a couple, but are not now. They may be in the future. I don't know. But I like them together. 
I like them together because out of everyone, they are the two least likely to be in a serious relationship, but yet, they were. And, plus, Barney is a pig, so he needs to find a girl to put him in his place. 

For more information about this mini challenge, go here.

So that's it. Be sure to go to those websites because they are giving away awesome prizes!

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! And thanks for not scarring me with a scary pic! LOL!

    ReplyDelete