This week is Top Ten Books I Want to Reread
- Anna and the French Kiss- I am one of the many who loved this book. I do not own it, though I wish I did. Since it's in paperback, though, I should get on that.
- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour- I also loved this one. I would love to reread it, and this is another that I need to buy now that it's in paperback.
- Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles- This one is kind of a joke, since I reread it all the time. But it's been a while, so I'm thinking I should reread it again.
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox- I remember really liking this one a few years ago, and I just got the second, so I' thinking I should reread this one.
- Fire by Kristin Cashore- I recently have reread Graceling, so now I'm wanting to reread Fire.
- The Luxe series- I loved this series, and I would love to go back and reread a book or two in it, or maybe the whole thing.
- The Nature of Jade- Absolutely loved this book. One of my favorites. It's been a couple years since I read it, so I need to read it again.
- The Dark Divien/The Lost Saint- one of my favorite series. And since the third one has been pushed back until March, I'm going to need something to help tie me over.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver- It's been about a year since i read this one, and with the next coming up next year, I should probably read this again.
- Angelfire- One of my favorites of this year. I loved it, and would really like to experience it again.
Would books do you want to reread?