This week is Top Ten Books I feel that everyone has read except me. Actually, most the books on my list aren't even out yet. And yet, I feel that everyone has had a chance to read them.
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- I think people have been getting ARCS since BEA, or maybe even before. And there are a lot of people who have already read this book. I'm not sure if I could name anyone who hasn't. I know, there are some people who have also not read this, but i just can't think of any.
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- Pretty much everything I said for Lola goes for this one, too. Ugh, I love the cover so much!
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler- Ditto.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- I've been hearing such good things about this one, including that it may be one of the best books of 2011. I really want to read it!
- Bite Club by Rachel Caine- I just picked a random book in the series. I really enjoyed the first one, second was decent, and I couldn't get into the third. Will I continue this series? Maybe. Everyone seems to really like it. But not anytime soon.
- Shift by Jerri Smith-Ready- I guess I'm the only one, but I did not enjoy the first one that much. Everyone says the second is good, too. I keep thinking I should give it another try, but I can't bring myself to do it.
- Supernaturally by Kirsten White- Pretty much everything I said about Shift is the same for this one. Paranormalcy was so highly talked about and rated, and I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I'm crazy.
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey- This one has been on my shelf for forever. I just need to read it because I've heard amazing things about it.
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins- Same as Jessica's Guide
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Septeys- I remember when this book first came out and everyone talked about how amazing it was. I need to read it.
So, that's about it. Are there any books you feel everyone has read but you? let me know!