Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (4): Books Everyone has Read but Me

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. For more information visit here.

This week is Top Ten Books I feel that everyone has read except me. Actually, most the books on my list aren't even out yet. And yet, I feel that everyone has had a chance to read them.


  1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- I think people have been getting ARCS since BEA, or maybe even before. And there are a lot of people who have already read this book. I'm not sure if I could name anyone who hasn't. I know, there are some people who have also not read this, but i just can't think of any.
  2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- Pretty much everything I said for Lola goes for this one, too. Ugh, I love the cover so much!
  3. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler- Ditto.
  4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- I've been hearing such good things about this one, including that it may be one of the best books of 2011. I really want to read it!
  5. Bite Club by Rachel Caine- I just picked a random book in the series. I really enjoyed the first one, second was decent, and I couldn't get into the third. Will I continue this series? Maybe. Everyone seems to really like it. But not anytime soon.
  6. Shift by Jerri Smith-Ready- I guess I'm the only one, but I did not enjoy the first one that much. Everyone says the second is good, too. I keep thinking I should give it another try, but I can't bring myself to do it. 
  7. Supernaturally by Kirsten White- Pretty much everything I said about Shift is the same for this one. Paranormalcy was so highly talked about and rated, and I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I'm crazy. 
  8. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey- This one has been on my shelf for forever. I just need to read it because I've heard amazing things about it. 
  9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins- Same as Jessica's Guide
  10. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Septeys- I remember when this book first came out and everyone talked about how amazing it was. I need to read it. 
So, that's about it. Are there any books you feel everyone has read but you? let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica's Guide and Hex Hall are both very cute and quick reads. I agree with your comment about so many people getting to read books before they are released! I feel that way about The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-zF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mara Dyer is AMAZING!!! But at the same time the ending really leaves you wanting. Hex Hall was a cute, fast read and my cousin loved Between Shades of Gray (though I haven't read it yet myself).
    I haven't read Lola either but I can't wait to get a copy so that I can. Same with Kirsten White's novels.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete