Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (3)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Bookish and Broke. To learn more visit here.

This week we are talking about the Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Read. I'm actually pretty excited about this one.


  1. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton- Sequel to Angelfire. I absolutely loved Angelfire, probably one of my favorites of 2011. I need to read the sequel now!
  2. Hollowed by Cynthia Hand- Sequel to Unearthly. I really enjoyed Unearthly, and with and ending like this I can't wait to read Hallowed!
  3. Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes- Sequel to Falling Under. Falling Under was very interesting and I liked it. Can't wait to see what Dreaming Awake brings us. And can I just say that the cover is absolutely gorgeous! 
  4. Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter- Sequel to The Goddess Test. The Goddess Test was a nice surprise to me because I wasn't expecting to like it so much. But I did, and I can't wait to see more of these characters. 
  5. Fever by Lauren DeStefano- Sequel to Wither. Wither was absolutely wonderful. Again, with the huge cliffhanger! I need to know what happens next!
  6. The Calling by Kelley Armstrong- Sequel to The Gathering. I'm am such a huge fan of Kelley's. Not much happened in The Gathering until the last maybe 50 pages or so. I think that this book will actually pick up a bit. I'm really excited to see what Kelley has in store for us this time!
  7. A Million Suns by Beth Revis- Sequel to Across the Universe. I enjoyed Across the Universe, even though it wasn't my favorite. I'm still excited to see what happens next. 
  8. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead- Sequel to Bloodlines. I think this one is pretty obvious. The reason I really can't wait to read this (besides the fact that it's Richelle and it's the VA world and it's just plain awesome) is because at the very end of the book, a character showed up and I can't wait to see more of him!
  9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- Sequel to Anna and the French Kiss. Again, this one is pretty obvious. 
  10. Last, but not least, The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting- Sequel to The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead. I really enjoy these books a lot, and I can't wait to see whats in store for Violet and Jay this time!
Well, I guess that's ten, even though I'm sure I could probably go on for a long time. 
What sequels are you most excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment