Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (70)

We have Kristi at The Story Siren to thank for hosting IMM every week. 

I didn't post an IMM last week, so this is actually 2 weeks worth of books. Which, actually isn't that much for 2 weeks.
Won:
Dark Souls by Paula Morris (thank you Princess Bookie)
Library:
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink

And, it was my birthday last week. I got something pretty amazing:
I got this lovely Nook Color. I've been playing around on it, and I love it!

So that's what I got this week.
What did you get?

2 comments:

  1. YAY! for the Nook Color! I have one too and I LOVE it sooo much. It really is amazing. Have fun reading on your new Nook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!!

    Isn't the NOOK Color awesome? I love mine and I hope you love yours just as much. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete