Jessi over at The Elliot Review is hosting a mini-challenge for Princess Bookie's Contest Craze.
To do your own or for more information, go here.
And the mini challenge is Lucky Number 7.
Here's how it works:
- Open a book you are currently reading.
- Turn to page 7.
- Count to the 7th word.
- If the word is an article (a, an, the, etc), go to the next real word.
- Type the word into a Google Images search, and select a picture that you can stand.
- Create a blog post with the following information
- Picture of book
- Book title and author
- 7th word on 7th page
- Randomly selected picture
- Link to this post and Princess Bookie's Contest Craze.
- Add a link to your post in the linky form at the bottom of this post to enter into to win.
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
7th Word on 7th page:
I was hoping for a word that wouldn't be so literal, but this was fine, too.
Be sure to look for more contests and mini-challenges over at princessbookie.com