Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Charming Covers [18] (Bitterblue)

Charming Covers is a feature where I show some covers for upcoming books that have recently been revealed/ I've recently found.


Bitterblue
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
May 1, 2012

3rd to the Seven Kingdoms (trilogy?)

This book has been pushed back so much. I remember it was supposed to come out about a year after Fire, which came out in Fall 2009. Yeah, I'd say it's about time this came out. Hopefully with the cover, that means that the release date is a tad more permanent. 
I loved the first two, so to say that this book has been long awaited is an understatement.
I don't like this cover as much as the other two, but it's still pretty cool. I'm wondering how the keys will fit into the story, like the sword and the bow and arrows on the first two. 
Is anyone else excited for this book?

No comments:

Post a Comment