This week is top ten Covers and Titles that made me buy the book. I'd like to say that I haven't bought a book solely based on the cover or title, but I would be lying.
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick- all I have to say is Yum-my!
- My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent- I thought this cover was gorgeous, so I got it. And can I say I am glad I did! Love these books!
- The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan- I really liked the cover, and it was 3 bucks at Borders when they went out of business, so I got it.
- Blameless by Gail Carriger- Ditto.
- John Belushi is Dead- Same. But I especially loved the pink hair on the cover and the title alone make me want to read it.
- Swoon by Nina Malkin- I was very drawn to this cover. I didn't like the book as much as I would have liked, though.
- The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong- I was very intrigued by the cover and title. I'm glad I got it, though because I love this series.
- Fallen by Lauren Kate- Again, such a pretty cover. But, like Swoon, I didn't like it as much.
- A Great and Terrible Beauty- I was very drawn to this title in particular. The cover just added to it.
- North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley- Between the title and cover, I had to have it.
So there you are. Have you ever bought a book because of the cover or title? Tell me about it!