Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (6): Covers and Titles that Made Me Buy It

To find out more about Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, go here.

This week is top ten Covers and Titles that made me buy the book. I'd like to say that I haven't bought a book solely based on the cover or title, but I would be lying.

  1. Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
  2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick- all I have to say is Yum-my!
  3. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent- I thought this cover was gorgeous, so I got it. And can I say I am glad I did! Love these books!
  4. The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan- I really liked the cover, and it was 3 bucks at Borders when they went out of business, so I got it. 
  5. Blameless by Gail Carriger- Ditto.
  6. John Belushi is Dead- Same. But I especially loved the pink hair on the cover and the title alone make me want to read it. 
  7. Swoon by Nina Malkin- I was very drawn to this cover. I didn't like the book as much as I would have liked, though.
  8. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong- I was very intrigued by the cover and title. I'm glad I got it, though because I love this series. 
  9. Fallen by Lauren Kate- Again, such a pretty cover. But, like Swoon, I didn't like it as much.
  10. A Great and Terrible Beauty- I was very drawn to this title in particular. The cover just added to it. 
  11. North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley- Between the title and cover, I had to have it. 
So there you are. Have you ever bought a book because of the cover or title? Tell me about it!

1 comment:

  1. awesome list! I bought Wicked Lovely because of the (UK) cover and title. totally blew me away. I agree Fallen and Hush,Hush have really beautiful covers as well.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete