Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Monday, October 3, 2011

September Wrap Up

October is drawing in as September comes to a close. I can't help but think about how fast September went by. I mean, it just flew by! Does anyone else feel like this?

Anyway, here's the books I read this month:
  1. One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
  2. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
  3. The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan
  4. At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost
  5. Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost
  6. Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
  7. Eve by Anna Carey
  8. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
  9. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
  10. Call Me Irresistable by Susan Elizabeth Philips
  11. Siren by Tricia Rayburn
  12. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  13. Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
  14. This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
  15. Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
Not bad. Now, my goal for each month is actually 17, but 15 isn't bad either. I probably should catch up.

Other Reviews:
  1. Always a Witch 
  2. Fateful by Claudia Gray
Now, review-wise, I'm a little behind. I usually do at least two book reviews a week, but I think for September I only did one a week. I need to get back to doing my normal two  a week. 

So, overall, September was a pretty good month.
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment