Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Charming Covers [19] {The Savage Grace}

Charming Covers is a feature where I show some covers for upcoming books that have recently been revealed/ I've recently found.


The Savage Grace  (The Dark Divine, #3)
The Savage Grace by Bree Despain
March 13, 2012

A troubled soul. An impossible choice. A final battle.

Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything.

With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders.

The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion.

Ahhh.... Let me just say that I love this series so much... It's one of my favorites out there. And when I found out that they were pushing this one back, I was raged in despair (okay, that's a tad dramatic). And now that I've seen the cover and read the description, I'm even more excited for it. 
I love these covers. And while I don't like this one as much as the others, i like how it's different. I like that you can see her back and arms. 
Oh, Savage Grace, how I covet thee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment