Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, October 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (75)

We have Kristi at The Story Siren to thank for hosting IMM every week.


Library:
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta


And this isn't really book related, but I got this cool steampunk type necklace at a craft fair this weekend. Well, I thought it was pretty cool anyway.

What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Great mailbox! Smoke and Bone is fantastic.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty necklace! Plus, you got some great books. Enjoy. :)

    Here is my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Carrier of the Mark, I just haven't had time to read it. I am also getting Daughter of Smoke and Bone sometime this week. I hope you enjoy reading them.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I loved Carrier of the Mark. I can't wait to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Books!! I have carrier but I want the rest!!

    mine is here : http://supagurlbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/imm-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSSS for Finnikin of the Rock! I hope you love it as much as I did! :) I'm so jealous that you're reading it for the first time.

    ReplyDelete