Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Book Haul and Week in Review (98)

This post is dedicated not only to sharing all the books I've received this week but also to share this week's happenings on my blog. This is inspired by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer's The Sunday Post. Also, the title Book Haul is provided by Katie's Book Blog. 

Books Received:
For Review:
UnWholly (Unwind, #2)Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8)
UnWholly by Neal Shusterman
Nevermore by James Patterson

Free:
Cold Kiss (Cold Kiss, #1)
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey

Library:
This is from a few weeks so don't freak out when you see how many I got. But then again, have I read many of these yet? Absolutely not.
Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)From What I Remember...Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld, #13)Glitch (Glitch, #1)Bewitching Season (Leland Sisters, #1)Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)Dead ReckoningTimepiece (Hourglass, #2)GlimmerThe Forsaken (The Forsaken, #1)This is Not a TestThe Waiting Sky
From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas
Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick 
Dead Reckoning by Mercedes Lackey, Rosemary Edghill, and Jane Hodson
Timepiece and Myra McEntier
Glimmer by Phoebe Kitandis 
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin

Happenings on Book Fanatics

Absolutely nothing has happened this past week on the blog. Sorry guys! This is my first couple weeks back to school and I haven't had time to read ANYTHING (seriously--nothing) in the past couple weeks let alone blog. But fear not, my friends! I actually had time to read a couple of books this weekend (I was very excited about this fact) and I have posts scheduled this week. So, in a couple weeks I should have some time freed up (I've been super busy studying for ACT and I'm retaking that on the 8th) so it should get back to normal around here.Plus, as you can see, not having the time to read hasn't slowed my any from getting new books. 

What did you get this week?
And what books should I read first?

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading UnWholly right now and I'm loving it!! It's really similar to Unwind but also really different which I like :) enjoy!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very kick-ass book haul this week! =D

    You'll love From What I Remember... and I found Glitch to be a good read as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete