Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Confessions

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information or to participate visit here. 

This week's topic (in case you couldn't see in the title) is Top Ten Book Confessions. I think this is a really fun topic!


  1. I go to my local library a minimum of twice a week. But I can go up to four times a week. My library is my home away from home. It really doesn't help that it's so close to both my school and my house. 
  2. On the same vein, I currently have about 25 books checked out from the library. That is not including library e-books, either.I am a nutcase and need to be contained.
  3. Sometimes I'll read a book without actually reading it. I'll finish a book and realize I have no idea what the book was about and then have to go back and pretty much reread it.
  4. It's been nearly two months since I've bought a book (see Confession #1) and that was only for a special occasion. I very rarely buy books.
  5. I will dog-ear pages when I read a quote/part that I like and want to go back to or if the book mentions a song that I want to check out.
  6. I never eat when reading. Never. 
  7. I will simultaneously watch tv or a movie and read a book. What can I say? I'm a multitasker.
  8.  During school, I have to determine the number of pages I'm going to read of a book in day beforehand. I know this is super-lame or whatever but having a schedule like this is the only way I get any reading done during the school week.
  9. There are a few books that I received for review and have not read and/or reviewed yet. I'm a terrible person.
  10. Depending on the book, it takes me about 50-55 minutes to read 100 pages. I will time this out when reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment