Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 2012 Wrap Up

Books Read:
  1. Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot
  2. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
  3. Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
  4. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller (review coming soon)
  5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (review coming soon) 
  6. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
  7. Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
  8. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
  9. Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout (review coming soon)
  10. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (review coming soon)
  11. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson 
  12. The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
  13. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson (review coming soon)
For Whatever reason this summer I just haven't been reading as much. Last summer I was pretty much reading a book a day, but I've been falling behind this year. I guess I have been busy but I still wish I could to do better. 

Other Reviews:
  1. Once by Anna Carey 
  2. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
  3. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Favorite of the Month:
It's a tie between Smart Girls Get What They Want and The Girl Who Played with Fire

Other Posts of Interest this month:

1 comment:

  1. You read a lot of good ones! I can't wait to get to My Life Next Door. :)

    ReplyDelete