Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Charming Covers [9]

Charming Covers is a feature where I show some covers for upcoming books that have recently been revealed/ I've recently found.
The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
October 18, 2011

They've finally revealed the cover to this!
 I admit, I've had my ups and downs with this series, but the ending in the last book I'm uber excited for this one!
This cover isn't as pretty as the others, but I actually like it. It's really unique and I can't wait to read it!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone's been so excited for this cover and Harlequin Teen has done such an awesome job with this one. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a nice cover and I really do need to catch up with the series.

    ReplyDelete