Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, June 3, 2011

May Rewind

I didn't get as much done in May as I would have liked. I'm behind on reading, and I could have gotten more done.
Here's What I Read:
  1. The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter
  2. Entwined by Heather Dixon
  3. Starcorssed by Josehpine Angelini
  4. The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter
  5. Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  6. Alpha by Rachel Vincent
  7. Broken by Kelley Armstrong
  8. Abandon by Meg Cabot
  9. The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter
  10. No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong
  11. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  12. Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors (review coming soon)
  13. Rosebush by Michelle Jaffe (review coming soon)
Other Books Reviewed:
Die for Me by Amy Plum
Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade

My goal was 17 books this month, and I did not quite accomplish this.
As you can see, most of the books I read this week was adult. That means I didn't read as much young adult, which means not as many reviews.
June I should be reading a lot more (30 books in 30 days) so I'll be catching up hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment