Here's What I Read:
- The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter
- Entwined by Heather Dixon
- Starcorssed by Josehpine Angelini
- The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter
- Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith
- Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Alpha by Rachel Vincent
- Broken by Kelley Armstrong
- Abandon by Meg Cabot
- The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter
- No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
- Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors (review coming soon)
- Rosebush by Michelle Jaffe (review coming soon)
Other Books Reviewed:
Die for Me by Amy Plum
Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
My goal was 17 books this month, and I did not quite accomplish this.
As you can see, most of the books I read this week was adult. That means I didn't read as much young adult, which means not as many reviews.
June I should be reading a lot more (30 books in 30 days) so I'll be catching up hopefully.