Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Series I've been Obsessed with...

Over the years I have read many a book. But, out of all the books I've read, there have been only a few books/series that I've actually been obsessed with. And when I say obsessed, I mean obsessed.  Do you know what I mean? When you think about the book/series/characters constantly. Almost every song you hear you can relate to the book/series. Almsot everything you see in your life reminds of the book/series. Well, that's happened to me.

Anyway, here are a few series that I've been obsessed with:
Yes, I'm ashamed to admit it, but about 3 years ago I read this series and was completely obsessed with it. For a very long time. Now, how big these books have gotten and how popular they are have completely ruined the series for me. But, these books are what really got me into reading.

Then I moved on to:
Now, looking back at these books, I realize that they aren't that good. Entertaining, yes. But there definitely are a few flaws. But, for whatever reason, I was completely obsessed with them.

Oh, I still love these books. I had a complete obsession with them (the first 2, obviously because the 3rd hasn't come out yet) for a while. I obsessed over the first book, then even more so when I read the second. I'm not obsessed anymore, but I'm still excited for the third book.

And here are a few series I've had a mini obsession over, and maybe still do.




At the moment, I am not completely obsessed with anything. I didn't even realize this until I realized it, you know?

Anyway, what are some series you've been obsessed with?

5 comments:

  1. No need to be ashamed! =P I was obsessed too! Still am actually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter, of course! Also, Hunger Games and The Maze Runner series. I was also obsessed with Percy Jackson series as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a HUGE obsession over Vampire Academy a little while ago. I read the entire series in just a few days, one after the other.

    I also think there are a few more books where I just read the first book in the series that I think I might be obsessing over; Starcrossed, Die For Me, and Spellbound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love The Hunger Games series and the Simone Elkeles books...like you I'm waiting on bk 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a huge obsession with Harry Potter. . . for obvious reasons. I'm also obsessed with the Hunger Games trilogy and Pretty Little Liars.

    This isn't a YA series, but I have been obsessed with the Baby Sitters Club since elementary school. I love that series, and I'm determined to buy and read all the books in the series that I don't own/haven't read.

    ReplyDelete