Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (63) + Other

We have Kristi at The Story Siren to thank for hosting IMM  every week. 

From Library:
Stay by Deb Caletti



It looks like I got some pretty good summer reads this week!
 I know, I haven't read the Summer series yet. I've been putting it off, then after the 3rd one came out I figured it would be a good time to read it in the summer.

In other news, I'm changing the layout and everything for Book Fanatics, so I apologize if it looks a little crazy. Hopefully by tomarrow I'll have it set up and everything.  

I also apologize for not posting much this week. I'm not sure really why I haven't. Anyway, I've got tons of reviews and things to post, so they'll be up soon.

What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment