Saturday, January 7, 2012

In My Mailbox (81)

We have Kristi at The Story Siren to thank for hosting IMM every week. 

So, this is a few weeks worth of books. This probably isn't all that I've gotten in the past couple weeks, but it's what I can remember and dig up. 

For Review:

Winter's Kiss by Jennifer Echols and Catherine Hapka

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Forbidden by Syrie James and Ryan M. James

And Winter's Kiss is signed!

Gifted: 

Crossed by Ally Condie
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost

From Michelle Zink:

Library:

The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
Deadly Little Voices by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Amazing books from the last few weeks! I can't wait to get my hands on TSPoLaFS and Crossed (I must get around to reading my cpoy ASAP) and I loved Dearly, Departed!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Deadly Little Voices! And what wait what - your copy of Hallowed - is that a finished copy? *tries to see the shiny*

    ReplyDelete