Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I Miss

Over the past few weeks while I was off of school, I've had a lot of reading time. Which is great; I got a lot of reading done and caught up on what I needed to. I would tend to read a book all at once. Not necessarily in one sitting, I would take breaks, but I would still be able to finish a book pretty much at once. I was able to get more reading done this way, sometimes even reading more than one book a day. 
But, I realized I miss something that didn't happen when doing this. I miss missing a book. 
You know when you are reading a book, and you have to stop reading to do something else. If the book is really good, all you want to do is get back to that book. You just want to read more. It wasn't until this started happening again that I realized I missed it. 
So, I know this is a short post but I just wanted to share this with you all.
Do you like reading a book all at once, or do you like missing a book?

1 comment:

  1. No way. I like reading it all in one sitting. Almost never have the time for that though. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete