Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (9): Books I'm Excited for in 2012


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information visit here.

This week is Top Ten Books I'm excited for in 2012, in case you couldn't figure it out from the title of the post.
So, without further ado, here is my list in no particular order.
In Honor by Jessi Kirby- This books looks so amazing, everything about it from the description to the cover. I can't wait to get my hands on this one!
The Savage Grace by Bree Despain- This is one of my favorite series. I was so bummed when it was pushed back from December to March. I'm really hoping the wait will be worth it. I'm sure it will be.
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols- a) it's Jennifer Echols b) it sounds amazing and so different from everything else these days, and c) it's Jennifer freaking Echols.
Insurgent by Veronica Roth- I loved Divergent and can't wait to see what happens next!
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong- Not a lot happened in the first book, or at least not until the very end. I think this one will be different. Plus, only one more book until they meet up with the characters from The Darkest Powers series! Which is the main reason I'm continuing with this series.
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton- One of my favorites, if not my favorite, book of 2011 was Angelfire. I need this book now!
Isla and the Happily Ever After- Enough said.
The Fault in Our Stars- It's John Green.
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver- Delirium was a fascinating dystopian. Plus, with a cliffhanger like that, I need the next one!
Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John- Road trips are my favorite subject matter, so I can't wait for this one!

What are you most excited for this year?

1 comment: