Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Book Haul and Week in Review (90)

This is dedicated not only to sharing all the books I've received this week but also to share this week's happenings on my blog. This is inspired by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer's The Sunday Post. Also, the title Book Haul is provided by Katie's Book Blog

For Review:

Stunning (Pretty Little Liars, #11)
Stunning by Sara Shepard
I haven't actually read this series. But, since I've received the past three books for review the least I can do is give the first a try and see where it goes from there....

Library:

Starters (Starters, #1)The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3)When the Sea is Rising RedPandemonium (Delirium, #2)
Starters by Lisa Price
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen*
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver*

*This is actually the second time I've gotten these. I had to return them to the library before I could read them and I got them again this week.

Happenings on Book Fanatics:
This week I reviewed:
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf (3.5 stars)
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (4 stars)
Also, check out my Kick-Ass Heroines post. 

Plus, be sure to come back next week for a giveaway (wink, wink)

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment