Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Read in Future Generations





As always, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information or to participate visit here.

This week's theme is books published in the last ten years that I hope are still being read in 30 years.







Jellicoe Road
This book was so awesome. There is so  much in it and it needs to be read by everyone.

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
I think this one is self explanatory

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
I think people will be able to enjoy Graceling and this series for a long time.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)
I actually just finished this and it was awesome. 

Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling, #1)
This series is a perfect portrayal of a teenage girl and coming of age. I think people in future generations will still be able to relate to it. 

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
 People should read this series for no other reason than to prove that not all vampire books are like Twilight. It is possible to have a kick-ass female character who is not a passive sissy moron. 

Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)
And people should read this book to prove that not every books was about vampires. There are original ideas out there!

What's on your list this lovely Tuesday?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great list. I am reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    New Follower
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always see Jelicoe Road on these lists and it reminds me that I need to read this one!

    Here's my
    Top Ten Books I Hope We'll Still Be Reading in Thirty Years.
    I'd love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hunger Games and Graceling were on mine, too! The world-building in both novels is beyond incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved The Hunger Games and The Vampire Academy series too. A few others that you mentioned are books I'm planning on reading. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete