Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Book Haul and Week in Review (91)



This is dedicated not only to sharing all the books I've received this week but also to share this week's happenings on my blog. This is inspired by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer's The Sunday Post. Also, the title Book Haul is provided by Katie's Book Blog




Review:
The Thing About the Truth
I'm pretty excited for this one since I love Lauren Barnholdt!

Library:
Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family, #1)Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2)Frost (Stork, #2)Major Crush
I have not read Stork or Heist Society, but they've been sitting on my shelf for quite a while. I figure if I get the sequels, hopefully it will give me an incentive to read them!


This week on Book Fanatics:
Be sure to enter my giveaway for Unbreak My Heart!

Other than that, it was a pretty quiet week. I also reviewed Revived by Cat Patrick, so be sure to check that out!

What did you get this week?

1 comment: