Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Websites That Aren't About Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information or to participate, visit here.

As the title of this post suggests, this week's theme is top ten websites that aren't about books. I may get redundant here, because a lot of these sites are about the same thing.


  1. YouTube- Yay youtube! I mostly use this sight to look up music videos. 
  2. Playlist.com- I use this, again, for music. I'll listen to this when reading and doing other activities. Here's the playlist I listen to the most:  http://www.playlist.com/g/#/playlist/20043750155 (I know it's called Mellow Mix but it's really not all mellow.)
  3. ITunes- This is pretty self-explanatory
  4. College websites- Yes, it's that time for me. I'm visiting a lot to find the right college and get scholarships and all that jazz. 
  5. Amazon.com- I don't actually but a lot of stuff off of here, but I like browsing :)
  6. Maurices.com (and sights like it)- Again, I don't really buy clothes off the internet. But I like having an idea for when I go shopping!
  7. My school website- to check my grades :)
  8. DeviantArt.com- On top of reading, one of my interests is art. I browse this website for inspiration and just to look!
Note: I also visit Twitter, but since I strictly use that for my book blog, I didn't think it was appropriate for this list.

So, there you have it. 
What non-bookish websites to you visit?

1 comment: