Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd like to See Made into a Movie

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information or to participate visit here.


If you couldn't tell from the title, this week is Books that I Want to See Made into a Movie. Now, I believe that there are some books that would make great movies, but not all of them. So, here is my list. (In no particular order.)


  1. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard- I would love to see the setting in this book come to life. It would be awesome!
  2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore- This was an amazing book! With all the action and adventure (and romance) this would make an awesome movie. I'd love to see this world come to life. 
  3. Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson- Similar to Wanderlove, I would love to see this setting come to life. Plus, who doesn't love a treasure hunt?
  4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson- This is one road trip I'd love to experience. 
  5. Divergent by Veronica Roth- I don't think I need to explain myself with this one. 
  6. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce- I really liked this book and would like to see it be made into a movie. 
  7. Bleeding Violet by Ria Deeves- This book is so weird and awesome at the same time. I'd love to see these monster be brought to life. 

1 comment:

  1. "Graceling" would be good as a movie, but I think I'd prefer to see its sequel "Fire" (which is more like a prequel). I thought the whole monsters idea was kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete