Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Book Haul and Week in Review (93)

This post is dedicated not only to sharing all the books I've received this week but also to share this week's happenings on my blog. This is inspired by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer's The Sunday Post. Also, the title Book Haul is provided by Katie's Book Blog 


So, these past couple of weeks I went a little crazy. I bought a lot of books (at least for me). I haven't bought any books in a while, so I figured it was okay.

But first, for review:
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
(I've already read and loved it. My review will be up this week.)

Bought:
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Storm Born by Richelle Mead
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
If I die by Rachel Vincent (I finally bought this one; it was the only one in the series I was missing. And I got it just in time to reread before Before I Wake)
Gilt by Katherine Longshore

Borrowed:
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

Library:
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

So, I better start reading, eh?
What should I read first?

Happenings on Book Fanatics:
Reviews:
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowan
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting

Other posts of interest:
Why I Love My Library

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great books! I'm dyingggg to get my hands on A Midsummer's Nightmare! Sweet Evil and Hemlock are waiting patiently on myself (which I will definitely get to next month) and In Honor was a really great read! I also can't wait to get my hands on The Selection and Masque of the Red Death! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do much great book Ahhh! :D
    My haul-http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome book week!! I hope you love COLS!! It's soo good! Enjoy your goodies and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet evil, hemlock, and the selection were all amazing! Definitely favorites of 2012. I read masque of the red death too and it was enjoyable but confusing at times

    ReplyDelete