Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Charming Covers [38]

Charming Covers is a feature here at Book Fanatics where I show off covers that have recently been revealed/ that I've recently found. 

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
October 23, 2012

Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. But now they face their biggest challenge. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken? The lines are drawn - but which sides are they on?

This series has proved to have its ups and downs, but I'm pretty excited to see how it all ends. Despite what others say, I think it's an enjoyable series. 
I like this cover. I don't like it as much as some of the other covers, but it's interesting and pretty enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment