Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, June 1, 2012

Bookish Quotes

So for quite a while now when I read a quote I like I've been writing it down. I've acquired quite a few in the past few months and though it would be a good idea to share them with you all!

Today is not the day to get hit by a truck. Today is a day to enjoy being alive!
~Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler, The Future of Us

If I only get one life, I don't want to waste it by hesitating.
~Jodi Meadows, Incarnate

Sacrifice is only noble to a point...Eventually sacrifice leads to lost opportunity.
~ Shannon Delaney, 13 to Life

We do not choose what happens to us. We can only choose what we do after. What we do now. We can only choose to keep going. 
~Heidi R. Kling, Sea

I don't want to inspire others; I want to feel inspired myself.
~Antony John, Though Shalt Not Road Trip

That's not all of them, but I figure I'll save the rest for another day!
Are there any book quotes that you love? 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I actually keep a little journal where I write down all my favorite quotes from books, movies, etc. Here are two of my favorite bookish quotes =)

    "Hope is a pocket of possibility. I'm holding it in my hand."
    - Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

    "My reflection tells one story.
    My heart, a different one.
    The difference is, hearts don't lie.
    Mirrors do."
    -Lisa Schroder, Chasing Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete