Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Book Haul and Week in Review (92)



This post is dedicated not only to sharing all the books I've received this week but also to share this week's happenings on my blog. This is inspired by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer's The Sunday Post. Also, the title Book Haul is provided by Katie's Book Blog 




Library:
The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope, #2)Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2)
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson*
Ivy by Julie Hearn
Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey*

*I've had the first books to both of these for a while but have yet to read them. I'm hoping that because I have the sequels I'll read them.

Digital Library Books:
Getting Over Garrett Delaney
Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald

This Week on Book Fanatics:

Don't forget to check out my giveaways:
Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker
Fated by Alyson Noel

Check Out My Reviews this Week:
Fated by Alyson Noel
Forgiven by Jana Oliver
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong

Other Posts of Interest:

What did you get this week?

1 comment:

  1. Ivy looks like an interesting read! Out of all the artist-inspired historical novels, I've seen very few (possibly none) on the Pre-Raphaelites. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete