Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Charming Covers [37]



Charming Covers is a feature here at Book Fanatics where I show off covers that have recently been revealed/ that I've recently found.
Crash by Lisa McMann

Jules lives with her family above their restaurant, which means she smells like pizza most of the time and drives their double-meatball-shaped food truck to school. It’s not a recipe for popularity, but she can handle that. 

What she can’t handle is the vision. Over and over, Jules sees a careening truck hit a building and explode... and nine body bags in the snow. 

She has no idea why this is happening to her or if she’s going crazy. It hardly matters, because the visions are everywhere--on billboards, television screens, windows--and she’s the only one who can see them. 

But it’s not until the vision starts coming more frequently, and revealing more clues, that Jules knows what she has to do. Because now she can see the face in one of the body bags, and it's someone she knows. Someone she’s been in love with for as long as she can remember.

I really enjoyed the Wake trilogy, and I'm excited to see where this series takes us. Hopefully I'll enjoy it as much!
I like that this cover is so different from the other series. I like the fire in the eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment