Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, June 22, 2012

Bookshelf Tour!

So, since I've been blogging for almost four years now (crazy!) I figured it was time for a bookshelf tour, especially since I've never had one before.
I didn't do a video, just took pictures, mostly because I don't have a video camera. 
But, without further ado, here we go.

This is the full view of my main shelf.

This is the top shelf. It's where I keep all of my mass market paperbacks/boxed sets. (the only box sets I have is Little House on the Prairie, and a really old edition of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)

This is my contemporary shelf. I have more serious contemp on the left and light/fun on the right.

This is my fantasy/paranormal shelf

This is kind of my miscellaneous shelf. It's genres that I don't have a lot of. Here I keep my mystery, historical fiction, and dystopian/post-apocalyptic. 

Here are (some) of my favorites that I keep beside my bed. It's a small shelf so I can't keep all of my favs here. 

And here are (again, some) of my signed books. Some of my others are on my normal shelf. 

I also have two shelves dedicated to my two-read books, but I couldn't find the picture.

So, there you have it. I rearrange my shelf every couple of months or so. It probably won't be long until I do  it again.







2 comments: