Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Crushes

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information or to participate visit here.

This week we are able to pick any past topic. I picked Top Ten (YA) Fictional Crushes since I didn't get to do this topic the first go-around. I'm not going to lie I'm going to have a lot of fun with this topic!

I will admit it was hard to choose only ten. There are so many out there, but these nice (or not so nice) young fellows really stand out.



  1. Carlos from Rules of Attraction- I do really like Alex but it's Carlos that holds my heart in this series. I know I'm probably the only one that feels that way, but hey. I can't help it. 
  2. St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss- I really don't think I need to explain this one. Etienne or St. Clair or whatever it is you want to call him is just pure awesome. 
  3. Will from Angelfire- Oh, Will. I love his bad-ass and protective nature. He can also be really sweet and funny when he wants to be. 
  4. Tod from The Soul Screamers series- I love this reaper. Have since the first book, and he's just gotten more awesome. 
  5. Guy from Willow- This guy (no pun intended) is super sweet and understanding. 
  6. Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door- Alas, I could not put St. Clair on this list and leave Cricket out. Cricket is awesome, too. He's a super unique character and that's what I love about him. 
  7. Dimitri from Vampire Academy- Oh, Dimitri. I don't think I need to explain this one, either. 
  8. Beck from The Demon Trapper's Daughter- I have liked him from the first book, and he just gets better with every book. 
  9. Noah from Pushing the Limits- Oh, he is a recent favorite. He may be a bad boy on the outside but he's really not. His loyalty and love to his friends and little brothers astound me.
  10. John After from Going to Far- I had trouble picking one Echols boy but John's probably my favorite. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love Dimitri!!! *sigh*

    Will from Angelfire too!

    St. Clair - yay!

    John from Going to Far - so love him.

    I approve!!!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely approve of St Clair and Cricket!

    Great list!

    My TTT this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRICKET! Cricket is my fave. He is so quirky and adorable! *sigh* I need to catch up with Simone Elkeles' series--I still haven't read Rules of Attraction! Carlos sounds wonderful. :)
    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. dimitri! St. Clair <3 I would have added Ash ;D
    my ttt; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-any-topic.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. St. Clair and Cricket would both be on my list! Love them!

    ReplyDelete