This week we are able to pick any past topic. I picked Top Ten (YA) Fictional Crushes since I didn't get to do this topic the first go-around. I'm not going to lie I'm going to have a lot of fun with this topic!
I will admit it was hard to choose only ten. There are so many out there, but these nice (or not so nice) young fellows really stand out.
- Carlos from Rules of Attraction- I do really like Alex but it's Carlos that holds my heart in this series. I know I'm probably the only one that feels that way, but hey. I can't help it.
- St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss- I really don't think I need to explain this one. Etienne or St. Clair or whatever it is you want to call him is just pure awesome.
- Will from Angelfire- Oh, Will. I love his bad-ass and protective nature. He can also be really sweet and funny when he wants to be.
- Tod from The Soul Screamers series- I love this reaper. Have since the first book, and he's just gotten more awesome.
- Guy from Willow- This guy (no pun intended) is super sweet and understanding.
- Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door- Alas, I could not put St. Clair on this list and leave Cricket out. Cricket is awesome, too. He's a super unique character and that's what I love about him.
- Dimitri from Vampire Academy- Oh, Dimitri. I don't think I need to explain this one, either.
- Beck from The Demon Trapper's Daughter- I have liked him from the first book, and he just gets better with every book.
- Noah from Pushing the Limits- Oh, he is a recent favorite. He may be a bad boy on the outside but he's really not. His loyalty and love to his friends and little brothers astound me.
- John After from Going to Far- I had trouble picking one Echols boy but John's probably my favorite.