Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Beach Reads




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information or to participate, visit here.


This week's theme is Top Ten Beach Reads, which is appropriate since it's summer!
Girl at Sea
Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson
Boating, romance, and a treasure hunt. What more can you ask for?

Unbreak My Heart
One of my recent favorites. Again, more boating! 

Wanderlove
You can't read this book and not want to travel!

Sarah Dessen Gift Set
Pretty much any Sarah Dessen book. They all have that summer feel. But if I have to recommend a few, I'd have to say The Truth about Forever and Along for the Ride.

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
There is nothing I would like more than to go on a road trip...especially if it's with someone like Roger.

The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)
And when you want to take a break from all those others...curl up with a good murder mystery.

Moonglass
Nothing gives off the summer feeling more than Moonglass. 

Stay
This one is pretty serious, but I still really like it.

The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)
A great yet heartbreaking summer read.

John Belushi Is Dead
What better way to spend your summer than to learn about dead famous people in John Belushi is Dead.

As I make this list, I realize that most summer novels are pretty sad and serious. 

What's on your list this fine Tuesday?

3 comments:

  1. You have some of my favorites on your list-The Summer Series, Amy& Roger, Wanderlove...great picks. I need to read Girl at Sea. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-11S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, The Body Finder...great title. Enjoyed reading your list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbreak my heart would def be on my list too. Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete