Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon & Goals

Hey there! I know this is really last minute, but I just found the Wicked Wildefire Read-a-thon over at Kindle Fever. With my growing TBR pile, and since it's summer, I decided I need this. I haven't been reading as much as I need to lately, so I'm taking this opportunity to catch up.

The read-a-thon runs from June 20-24. To learn more or sign up, visit here

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon

Here are the books that I am hoping to read:


I'm going to go ahead and say (though it never works out when I make plans with reading) that that's my minimum. Hopefully I can accomplish more than that, though I'm not holding my breath.

I'm going to go ahead and say that I'll do one update post. I'm also going to try to participate in some mini-challenges, too. All in all I think it will be a lot of fun!

So, is anyone out there participating, too? What are you planning on reading?




1 comment:

  1. Oh I was looking for read-a-thon this month so it's awesome :D !
    Thanks for bringing it to my attention i'm going to participate !
    I read City of Lost Souls last month and loved it <3. I can't believe we need to wait until september 2014 for the last book in the series :(.

    ReplyDelete